COMMERCIAL PILOT’S LICENSE (CPL)
Qualification Obtained by Trainee:
Commercial Pilot’s License (Aeroplane)
Admission & Eligibility:
16 years at the time of admission,
18 years at the time of CPL issue.
10+2 (with Physics & Maths)
Three year’s diploma course in engineering after 10th which should be equivalent to 12th standard
Ground Classes at Shirpur Establishment – 14 weeks.
CPL - 12 - 18 months (subject to student passing DGCA and Radio telephony Exams)
Available facilities are as follows:
- Ground Training at Shirpur. Study material for DGCA exams.
- Flying Training: 200 hours on single engine most modern CESSNA 172R (Glass Cockpit) aeroplane equipped with G-1000 system (as per syllabus prescribed by DGCA).
- Accommodation & Dining Facilities at NMIMS Shirpur Campus.
- Facility of International Standard Swimming Pool, Gymnasium, Gymkhana.
- Sports Facility.
- Uniforms & Headset required for Flying Training.
- Transportation to Airport in Air Conditioned vehicle.
- All Flying related Accessories e.g. Maps, Navigation Computers etc.