PRIVATE PILOT’S LICENSE (PPL)
Qualification Obtained by Trainee:
Private Pilot’s License (Aeroplane)
Admission & Eligibility:
16 years at the time of admission,
18 years at the time of CPL issue.
Class 10th passed
Ground Classes at Shirpur.
PPL : 6 months (subject to student passing DGCA and Radio telephony Exams).
Available facilities are as follows:
- Ground Training at Shirpur. Study material for DGCA exams.
- Flying Training: On single engine most modern CESSNA 172R (Glass Cockpit) aeroplane equipped with G-1000 system as per syllabus prescribed by DGCA.
- Accommodation & Dining Facilities at NMIMS Shirpur Campus.
- Facility of International Standard Swimming Pool, Gymnasium, Gymkhana.
- Sports Facility.
- Uniforms & Headset required for Flying Training.
- Transportation to Airport in Air Conditioned vehicle.
- All Flying related Accessories e.g. Maps, Navigation Computers etc.
Cost of Training at SVKM’s NMIMS Academy of Aviation, Shirpur
- The Academy undertakes the commitment to “Freeze” the cost of flying training at the time of admission irrespective of fluctuations in the cost of fuel, spares etc.