What we look for in you as a student of the Aviation Academy, Shirpur campus?
NMIMS has high academic standards and seeks to maintain these standards by admitting high caliber students. In deciding which candidates should be offered a place, we look for evidence of academic knowledge, performance and ability that are relevant to the understanding of flight technology.
We compare candidates against these criteria using the information available to us, from the application form and the interview.
Entry is competitive, and we do our best to make offers to the applicants who are the closest match to our selection criteria on the basis of all the information available to us.
Admission & Eligibility:
- 10+2 (with Physics & Maths)
- Three year diploma course in engineering after 10th
- Ground Classes at Shirpur Campus.
- CPL – 12-18 months (subject to student passing DGCA and Radio telephony Exams).
- PPL – 06 months (subject to student passing DGCA exams).
Visit at www.dgca.nic.in for medical standards
Class I – Click Here to Visit DGCA Class I Page
Class II – Click Here to Visit DGCA Class II Page
- Independent and privately owned airport with excellent infrastructure.
- Brand New CEESNA-172R Glass Cockpit Aeroplanes.
- Air Conditioned Crew rest room and Class Room at the Airport.
- Excellent Trainning Programme as per DGCA Guidelines.
- Timebound Training Schedule.
- Experienced flying Instructors & Maintenance Staff.
- Excellent Accommodation for Trainee Pilots (Separate for Boys and Girls). Dedicated Wardens in the Hostel.
- Good Dining Facilities.
- Excellent Ground School and instructors equipped with audio-visual training aids.
- Trainee pilots will be provided study material for DGCA exams.
- Each batch to consist of 24 trainees only.
- State of art Gymnasium, Swimming Pool and Sports facilities.